World's Most Expensive Golf

On 8:50:26 am 05/07/05 "Tom Conklin" <tomc@satx.rr.com> wrote:
> Oh by the way, my car is holier than thou's. Really  :>
>

> Tom C
>
> www.spuduglyracing.com

First, no, my '80 is the most holey of them all.

Second, I have a Cabby fender with the image of the virgin it it, made by
collision with a GOOLIE. THAT has to be worth something. It's "displayed"
in the sanctuary right next to the holey '80. I can't tell if it's Mary or
not, but it really IS a remarkable woman's face.

Third, what I REALLY want to know is what mods the young British royals
have on their Golfs. I mean, they could drive anything they want to, but
they knock about the English countryside in VWs.

That's it from me. I'm not in the bidding for the Pope's car, too rich for
my blood.
Cathy