*snap* goes the bolt

I am changing the shift bushings on my '86 and I just snapped the bolt that
holds the L-shaped thing with 2 pegs the plastic shift linkages snap on to
(the Bentley is down in the garage; I don't know the technical name).

Anyone got one off of a tranny?  Anyone?

| Jim Jarrett,McFarland, WI      '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '86 Scirocco                   |
|                                '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |