From: scirocco-l-bounces+sailingfc=dslextreme.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+sailingfc=dslextreme.com@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Mark F.
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 12:23 AM
To: Scirocco-L
Subject: Single brake line to rear ok?

I'd like to install an adjustable proportion valve inline to the rear
brakes on my 75 track/street car (which has a full 16v brake system).

Can I just run one brake line to the rear, and "T" it off to both rear
brakes (after the prop valve)?

My Audi CQ comes like this from the factory...

Would I "T" both rear lines just off the master cylinder to a single
line, or use one rear line and cap off the other (at the MS)?

Any input is much appreciated...

Thanks!

Mark.