Fwd: '75" drivers door needed in Michigan!

In a message dated 5/7/05 1:11:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SCIROCCO75 writes:
Also, I do have a few things for sale (or trade for a mkI left door) some of
you may be interested before I try ebay: I have an original mk2 "scirocco gti"
rear badge from a european car, a single round grill for golf or jetta II's,
and mk1 headlights with buckets and mounting plates. Maybe someone has a door
to trade me? (can you tell I really want a door) thanks. Michael