WOT: Mother's Day gift ideas for wife?

On 3:14:34 pm 05/06/05 Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Earings with beads and hummingbrids,

Well, anything with hummingbiords works for me.

> Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> Yeah - I'm that guy who left it until now...and I don't thnk she
> wants coilovers... ;)

Then a Quaife maybe? What's wrong with this woman anyway?

> I'm hoping I can find something in a store that will last (as opposed
> to something consumable like a massage). I got her a photo album last
> year...
> thanks in advance!
>
> Jeff (slacker husband :)

A day alone is what I'd like, but that's me. Maybe a slave crew to clean
the house and cook my supper. One of the most memorable gifts I've recieved
was an extension cord, what woman wouldn't love that? (Yeah, I'm serious)

Maybe a nice patio planter? Gift certificate to her favorite shopping spot?
All I know is my family better cough up something fucking fantastic for me...

Cathy (not gonna happen is it?)