Only an 8V.....

I saw some years ago where some punks (in the most disgusting sence of the word) destroyed a rocco, by driving it on to a tree until the beast finally expired...I ffound it disturbing, I think they owned MKIVa nd the rocco was sorta of a little bitch car for them.......Ok rant aside,
I would have to say that what Anson does is more like Art depicting the endurance, and presistance of the 8V engine and its attached components

El tony
Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes.

Nah, I'm not sure yet, it all depends if I can get a
tow vehicle to haul the remains back to my shop.

Whatever happens, rest assured there will be video and
lots of it.

Anson

--- Ron Pieper wrote:
> --- David Winchell wrote:
> > Great story... Will there be video to come
> regarding the impending decommision?
>
> Ooohhh yeah! What's the plan? Does it involve
> fire? Noise? A brick on the throttle and a large
> bridge abutment? An anonymous lake? Something Evel
> Knievel-ish? A train? A concrete truck?
>
> Lemme know! And video it!
>
> Cheapass Ron
> turning morbid