Only an 8V.....

Anson, the only other person that has made me laugh so
hard just reading a story is none other than Jason.
You should feel quite proud of this compliment.  ;)

Anyhow... like usual we all expect the full story and
video when this event does take place.  I suggest waiting
for another week until there are some more people over
at your place to enjoy this spectacle... maybe even a
particular railroad track crossing would be in order, eh?

Ben