Was: urgent need place; Now: I love you guys!

Just realized I did the old
send-to-one-person-forget-to-include-the-whole-list thing on this one
(written last night), so...

Well both cars are now safely stowed away in their new temporary
respective batcaves.  Many thanks to both "Mad Matt" and "Big Mac"
Brian McGarvey for graciously aiding and abetting.  I think I broke
about half the rules my school has today regarding leaving campus,
driving, etc.  Oh well, desperate times.  Can't let my babies get
taken away.
Many thanks as well to all the other offers I got.  Nate, Tony.  I
love that I can get on here and people who I might not have even met
before are willing to help me out.  Speaking of which, hope to see
more of you around, Matt!

Anyways, I'm sick and just got done riding my bike all over town, so
I'm going to bed for a couple hours, waking up and studying for my
Constitutional Law final tomorrow.  Yay!

-Grant-