Cop question

As far as radar, do they just guess? j/k

My uncle has been a cop in Raytown, MO for the last 15+ years. At one time he went to pull his gun from it's holster and shot himself in the leg.

Yes, the other cops do call him Barney Five.

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

Again, I defer to Tom's post as the best answer to your question. Most local
cruisers in PA do not have a comptuer, only a few do. So Tom's radio answer
will be what you ususally get. Color is rare thing for them to ever know.

I work with a guy who manages mandatory training for *ALL* PA cops,
constables, sherifs, and deputy sherifs in PA. The stories he can tell you
of areas in Pennsyltucky are amazing. Cops that have no radios, a middle
school education, functionally illeterate, still have possies, etc. REAL
SCARRY!

Do yourself a favor and fly over PA whenenver you get the chance. Jan, Rich
D., and Jason can attest to this. At least officer brightsmile could walk
upright.

I can't wait to drive across my state 4 times over the next 30 days.

-Marc, living <500 feet from NJ, in PA