ot: Sighting in Carroll County, MD

If I have to drive the R32 (and park it a mile away and hitch-hike in) I
will be there. LOL
 I still have the 85's suspension in peices. I have to buy a compressor and
a vice. :) If I can get it together and do the head I will have a buddy
drive that one up. The 85 is the one with the in dash MP3 player, above the
kenwood head unit. I moved the oil temp and cut out the ashtray.
 The 87's coming, unless it dies before then...
 (This is my first year so I am sure I am going to be walking around with a
sh*t eating grin.)