[SPAM] Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 3, Issue 6

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
I have a "Team Scirocco" plate, which the dealer gave me back when I bought
my 85 Wolfsburg.  Has anyone ever seen these?
I need to pick up a front plate bracket so I can mount it.
Yeh, I believe the " team scirocco" campaign was actually from 1981, my
family was a dealer then and I have a small collection of stuff, pewter key
fob,atlas, coffee cup etc. If you you get tired of your plate contact me! Michael
P.S., anyone remember the "Sidewinder" campaign?