Two new t-stats and new waterpump can't be faulty, right

  When my truck radiator clogged up, I could feel a difference in the two
radiator hoses with the engine running -- the hose going into the radiator
was pressurized and firm, while the one leaving the radiator had a bit of
suction on it, and was almost collapsing in.  If the hose leaving the
radiator feels soft & squishy with the engine running, that might indicate
that the radiator is clogged.

  Did the old water pump have a lot of scale and deposits in it?  That'd be
another sign that the rest of the system has scale & deposits as well.