URGENT: need place (MD/DC area) to store 2 sciroccos

Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/1/05, GGehrke wrote:
> So the lot where I park my two sciroccos in Annapolis just started
> using parking passes (limited number), and I couldn't get one. I have
> nowhere else good to park. In about a month it won't matter, but I
> need to find somewhere to park a scirocco or two for a little while.
> If anyone has space or knows of somewhere I can put it, I'd really
> appreciate it, and I'm willing to pay if necessary. Annapolis (MD)
> would be best but anywhere nearby (Baltimore, DC, etc) would work too.
> Need to find it quick (supposedly towing tomorrow!). THANKS!
>
> -Grant-

I replied to your vortex post, but to reiterate my message, I have
free parking at my apartment comlex that will accomodate you. It's a
bit of a drive (I'm in Laurel) but your cars will be fine. I've parked
my car in the same spot for months at a time when I wasn't driving it
and nobody noticed or cared. Plus, my complex doesn't use permits to
identify cars.
Let me know if you need space here.
Nate

Grant,

You could park one in my Drive way if you really wanted too, it woould be Really safe there. Im saying this without checking with the higger power, but I know it will be ok. However that would be a bit more than a hike to Baltimore. Let me know what you want to do and my offer is still open

Tony