Re: Re: Low bunny

That does not sound like anything I am interested in.  Thanks for the reply...  :-)

David

From: "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 2005/02/28 Mon AM 08:33:25 EST
To: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>, "Sciroccolist" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Low bunny

The camber change and toe change characteristics will be pretty much unchanged.
But he's drastically reduced the rear roll stiffness. The "T" cross section provides alot of the rear roll stiffness and by cutting it only the springs now resist roll.
Net effect??
The car will understeer like a pig!
You'd need a pretty massive rear swaybar to rebalance the chassis.
And after having done that you will have seen NO net benefit.
Dan