Re: How long to get to Cincy from Philly?

Yeah, the two-way radios made for a fun trip last year.  I think just
about every car had one once we hooked up with the PA/DE crew that
came from Rich Deede's house.  Channel 5, IIRC.

As far as meeting with MD people, I'm not sure I'll be in that group
as I'm planning to leave at around 3 or 4 am and I'm not sure that
many will want to do that.  I think Dan will be with me.  As far as my
driving habits and the trip:  I plan to keep it within 10 over.  A wee
bit more if the situation allows it.  Note to self: pick up radar
detector before then! (And don't forget the Team Scirocco hat to ward
off sun burn!)

Back to my plans: leaving early and packing all I need on the road. I only plan to stop for gas (if needed) and peeing (probably will be
needed).  Food and water will be packed.