From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Toomasson
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: WTB: New A1 firewall grommet for heater hoses

Of course, our trusty Potterman can get 'em. I'll be ordering two as
well!

thx, JT

I bought two only a few months ago, and they came in a few days later.
That's odd that they aren't available now.

John

At 01:02 PM 3/1/05, you wrote:

> From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
> Date: 2005/03/01 Tue PM 12:31:55 EST
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: WTB: New A1 firewall grommet for heater hoses
>
> Anyone know if this thing is still available?
>
> thx, JT

823-819-699-A

It shows that it is a 'normal' part, but there are none available anywhere. Its only 3.00. Long-story-short, you would have to order
it,
and see if it comes in. May take a month, or longer. Then again, it might never come in...

Not much help  :-(

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car