FS- 2 parts sciroccos in Cincy area

If you guys are interested when you go to the Cincy meet. Give me a call and I will give you directions to my 2 parts cars.
I am selling a 84 black scirocco and 86 16v black scirocco for $600. I won't seperate or part out, but if anyone is interested LMK.  I am getting out of the rocco collecting since mine got wrecked a few years back and I just don't have time and $$$$ for this hobby anymore.

I'm sure if 2 of you wanted them as parts cars you could throw in $300 each.

I'm south almost on the river between Bethel and Felicity.
My number is 513 876-3669

if you have any questions give me a call or email at sharpshooter33@adelphia.net

Thanks
David