Re: Re: Radiator problem.

I got mine form TT so I hopoe it is what you say is metal.

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:59:26 -0500, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:
Metal vs. metal-reinforced...

Each car that I have seen that had the metal-reinforced H/G went away within say a year.  While those with the ABA-type H/G (solid sheets of metal with some sort of plastic (?) coating) have no trouble regardless of the mileage or abuse...

Thank you, I should have explained that a bit better...

David