Re: Show me your tips!!!

dual tips are over rated.... get a nice single oval :)
(just teasing)!

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 17:52:50 -0600, Patrick Gronau <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:
Ok i am wanting to add some dual round exhaust tips on my rocco, like
the ones on the supersprint muffler. I would just buy a whole new
exhaust system but i am trying to wait it out til it needs one but i put
on the euro bumpers and the old exhaust pie sticks out past the bumper!!
So i figured i could find a weld on tip to clean the back end of Helga
up. If you have any pics please email them directly to me at
pgronau1@cox.net

Patrick

Patrick Bureau - patrick.bureau@gmail.com
85 Scirocco, 86 Rocco MKII Race Project
'01 4L Jeep Cherokee Blue (Daily Driver)