Need help with German translation

Can someone help me?

I have a paragraph from a German guy that I'm attempting to purchase some items from, which I'm unable to translate to a degree that I can understand.  I have tried www.systransoft.com and the google language translator.  This deal has gone awry, due to the fact that I had to use a bank transfer to move the funds (he doesn't use paypal) and he's pissed that his bank charged him 15 euros for the incoming funds.  An ebay transaction hangs in the balance.

Please email me directly and I'll forward the text.
Thanks in advance!!!

Jim Ruffi