Re: Re: Coilovers

From: <nocones77-vw@yahoo.com>
Date: 2005/03/09 Wed PM 06:11:53 EST
To: fahrvegnugen@cox.net, nocones77-vw@yahoo.com, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com>, Dan Bubb <jdbubb@ix.netcom.com>
CC: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Re: Re: Coilovers

> > David > > PS-- Neal, I saw some links on your car. YOU bastard! :-) I am very
> envious, that is one sweet ride...
> > '83 GTI, Daily Driver...
> '87 16V, parts car
> '82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...

Thanks for the compliments! The car is finally starting to get somewhere, and
there's still a lot more to be done. But I assure you, I am a bastard for
reasons completely unrelated to the car. :P

Where did you see the links? I've been collecting stuff for a web page, but I
can't run my server anymore since we moved ot a place with a cable modem. :(

Neal

It was on VOrtex somewhere...  8V forum or 2.0?  I can't recall.  I think Peter Tong may have posted it if memory serves.  The topic was something about turbo/superchargers...  I will see if I can find the link...  It was your car on the dyno...

David