From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Daun Yeagley
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:40 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Calloway '81 S - anyone bidding?

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6060&item
=4534025593&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW>

It's an hour up the road.  I might be able to have a look
if anyone is very serious about buying it.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172
The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the parts - Ehrlich's
Law.