Re: Calloway '81 S - anyone bidding?

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:22:38 -0600, Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com>
wrote:

Just had to say it.  I have seen the scirccos that seem to go for a
higher amount has the same bidders on them.  A while back I checked
all of one persons sold items and he/she had the same two people
bidding on everyone of them, to drive the price up I'm guessing. Sounds like the same thing here possibly.

Some research is always a good idea on ebay.  I have seen sellers who
have accumulated a ton of positive feedback by buying and selling
items costing less than a dollar, some as low as .01.  When clicking
back through the people who left the feedback and their accumulation
of feedback, it was always the same 15-20 IDs who had been dealing
with each other.  Check out sellers carefully.  If the price is 'too
good to be true' on a recognized item or you suspect someone is
pumping the price on a unique item (like a rare Scirocco), your
instincts are probably correct.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9