From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Ben Harder
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:12 AM
To: Jason Arms; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Waterfest/Cincy etc.

Hey Jason...

If you and that Sara chick are planning to be there this year, then count
me
in, k? ;)
We should definitely get a hotel room with the .org crew all together!
(maybe even in a non-WF hotel like some have suggested before?)
We can always be at the "main" hotels and then be able to retreat to safety
for some actual sleep... like that ever happens.

Hope you guys make it for Cincy!  June 3-5!!!

Ben

--- Jason Arms <redbug64@hotmail.com> wrote:

I went to the waterfest sight and it sais that Hotels will be posted on or

about March 15th, 2005.  Whats the story... where are the rocco guys gonna

be? My local vw club in VT is talking about it already, but id rather be with you "cool" guies :) I was also wondering if we had any set dates for

Cincy at Daun's this year yet.  Just trying to "pre plan" my summer vaca's

instead of just tell my boss the day before i leave and wing it :)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)