From:	scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org on behalf of Daun Yeagley
Sent:	Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:38 PM
To:	scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject:	Cincy - Group Hotel Rate

Law.

------------

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Jason Arms
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:22 PM
To: marc@getty.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Waterfest/Cincy etc.

Who's got the number i can call to reserve my cincy room? Ive been out of things for a while so if it was already posted i missed it. The usuals are welcome in my room, anyone else will have to get cristened by Rich Deede.

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)