Re: Notification: Message contained inappropriate language

Oh yeah, had already deleted Anson's post.
Should have known ;^)

----- Original Message ----- From: "GGehrke" <ggehrke@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: Notification: Message contained inappropriate language

I dont' get it. I don't see any bad words at all in any of this thread.

Uh, perhaps where Anson said
"This is a nice easy bolt in for the 8v guys but realy requires new
pistons to work properly in a 16v application..... if you do want to
spend the cheddar though it will make some <hax0r> fuc|<1Ng </hax0r>
huge power"

BTW- I love how in the scirocco world "f-ing huge power" can be like 200hp =P

-Grant-