Re: All friends need phone #'s for baby announcement

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian McGarvey" <bmcgarvey@gmail.com>
To: "Scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: All friends need phone #'s for baby announcement

So, let me see if I got this right...you procreate, and are gonna phone me
at some ungodly hour to tell me the exact details? I can just hear the
conversation..."Brian, uhhh, Brian who?". Seriously congrats man! Hopefully you can get online to spread the good news.

One more tip. Sleep now. The last time I got a decent night's sleep was 21
years ago. My firstborn woke me up in the night again last night. (he
comes with drunks and sleds now, kinda hard to miss his arrival)
Damn I wish he'd sleep through the night. ;P
--
Cathy
"The corroding wind of a hot Sirocco has known depressing effects. People