Re: Slegato, aka "Billy and Gino's Excellent Adventure"

--- "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:

Predictable life = recipe for boredom... No thanks...
:)

Absolutely.

I'll consider having
to endure the
tow truck driver's life story and religious propaganda
for forty
L-O-N-G minutes punishment for not getting to changing
out the noisy
CV when I should have...  :)

ROTFL!  So Cathy wants to know - are you "saved" and
shopping for something Japanese?  Surely that's the road to
salvation.  :p  Hallelujah!

Daun, Cathy, and Marc, I'll be heading up to Montreal on
Monday or
Tuesday to get the Slegato - I'll let you guys know ...

No worries, at least on my end.  I chatted with Marc last
night and he didn't sound upset either. Things happen. I've still enjoyed my little vacation (adventure) and look
forward to coming back up again before too long.

but I just didn't get a chance
to do any
work on the car because I was busy pulling off a Monster
Garage-like

miracle-complete-engine-teardown-and-ABA/JH/knocksensing-ignition-swap-in-subzero-temperatures
 marathon with Sean.  The sweet ending to that story -
started on the
first hint of a crank, and even settled into a nice idle!
Nice... :)

Fantastic!  He was heading to Vancouver, right?

I'm damn tired though - I gotta get to bed - I just
figured out I've
only slept 11 hours total since Wednesday morning!

For God's sake man, get some sleep!
Thanks again Mark for all your help.  Without you
volunteering to tow the Slegato, I wouldn't be able to buy
it.  So there's a couple day's delay - I've been after one
for how many years?  What's a couple extra days?  :)

"Gino" aka

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172