From: rroyce4u@aol.com

Date: 03/14/05 04:03:18

To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org

Subject: 2007 Scirocco

Most of you have probable seen this but just in case you haven't:

 http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1877202

There are mix feelings on VW bringing back the Scirocco name but I think it
would be the best thing to happen to the scirocco world since they were
introduced. I fell in love with the Concept R and had planned on buying one
when they come out but now since it looks like it will be called a Scirocco
I will have to buy one!! Who wouldn't love a 2 seater, mid engine 265hp 165
mph and priced around 25k.