Re: [SPAM] Re: 2007 Scirocco

Hey, Cathy might, but I don't know anything about a corrado.  Like I said,
that concept's a beautiful car, I wouldn't buy it, but would love to test
drive it.  LOL!  I have to go work on something that I want everyone to see.

Back in a bit with a graphic.

(Link me to a beautiful corrado and I will take a look.  I might have to get
something other than a rocco to drive til mine is restored and that sounds
way better than a Passat or whatever.) Btw, I need opinions on interior. Should I go with original colors or should I match the color I want to paint
her?  It's an '81 S if that makes any difference.

Carol