Lister needed for media coverage

I've been contacted by someone from the media that would like to be able to visit a lister in the New York City area, within about a 4 hour or so drive, to check out their ride and interview them. Mk1 or Mk2, but must be running. (I've already tried to put him in touch with Jan, so it'd be a plus if we could get a Mk1 also). If you're someone that fits this description, please email me right away and I'll put you in touch with the
media.

This could be something very cool for us. :-)

==Brett