Rust free Oklahoma 81 Mk1 for sale - Ontario Canada

Hi list - I'm selling the 81 Mk1 I dragged up from Okahoma the other
week to finance the trip to pick up a 75 in California.

It's rust free, and very solid.  There is some very light surface rust
where the sun has compromised the paint, but absolutely no real
rust/rot...  I'm selling it for what I have into it, and will include
any parts needed to finish the car for free...  There is an "issue"
with the driver side front - it sits a bit lower than the passenger
side.  There are no outward signs that it's been in an accident, and
even the bumper shows no sign of an impact, but it was somehow forced
downward a bit.

A local bodyshop quoted me $250 to fix the problem with the front end,
and said after it's done you wouldn't be able to tell there ever was a
problem.  There is no distortion of the frame rail at all.  It's just
"tweaked" a bit...  All in all, it'll make a great race car or daily
driver project - a super solid shell that's worth putting your time
and money into...

I will deliver it for free within a 4 hour driving distance from
Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Here's some pics of the (unwashed) car:

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_1.jpg>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_2.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_3.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_4.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_5.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_6.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_9.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_10.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_11.JPG>

The corner that's sitting a bit low - note no external "crush" or
"accordian" type damage:
:
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_7.JPG>
<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/81_8.JPG>