To: "Neptuno" <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; "Ben Harder" <vwtype53@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:21 PM
Subject: Re: Waterfest hotells are out, what are we doing?

I AM old, so I'll be staying at Sierra Suites in Piscataway again. Anyone
else who wants to be a fogie can book in there, we usually go to the main
hotels for some silliness, and head out to get some sleep. What's the date
anyway? I'll start packing my rain gear...and maybe a snorkel.

Cathy, understanding why they put the "water" in Waterfest...