Waterfest Club Discounts?

I'm going to submit our group to the Waterfest organization again this year, but only those members that have put their *name* into the mailing list registration
form will be accepted.  You'll also have to use that name when you register for
Watefest also.

I also see that we can get a club discount on the entrance of $5 off each day, and
park cars in the exhibition area if we want (not to be judged that is).

I'll pull the mailing list membership info this weekend and forward it off the WF organization. If you'd like to add or update your mailing list info, follow the list
that's at the bottom of 99% of every email, log in, and fill out the forms that
complete your personal info.

I'm an old guy now too, but I still like the excitement of hotel #1, but perhaps we
should meet in the "middle" for everyone and get a group at hotel #2.  You know
what happens though (repeated by burly cops with big flashlights and surly
attitudes):  "Get to your rooms.  If you do not have a room here, you will have
to leave".  :-)

==Brett