Re: Midwest VW shows?

Jim,
The penultimate show in the midwest is CVO's Treffen (Chicago VW Organization), usually the last weekend in August. Last year they had an autocross on Saturday, show on Sunday. Its getting bigger every year, and I suspect they'll have an autox again this year. You don't have to be a CVO member to race or show, always a good time. I think VENOM (Milwaukee's VW club) has a show or two, I can't remember. As far as other states, etc, couldn't tell ya...
Nate
Beloit, WI

<www.chicagovw.org>
<http://www.venommotorsports.com/default.asp>
Jim Jarrett wrote:
Hey -

Does anyone know where I can find a list of watercooled VW shows in the midwest?

Places like Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Indiana, maybe Michigan?

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI       94 Passat GLX                   |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |