Re: Midwest VW shows? Doh!

IMO, albeit one with limited show experience, Cincy blows every car
related event out of the water.  My fondest memories from last year:

Sciroccos, beer, sciroccos, camping, beer, sciroccos, really nice
people*, sun, sciroccos, and fun.  Oh and a couple others: the drive
out with many other sciroccos, beer (not on the drive), and sciroccos.

To quote Toyota:  Who could ask for anything more?

*- IIRC, just about everyone I met fit this.  However, there were a
few conversations/meetings that took place that I don't rightly recall
(beers ;), so I'll have to leave it at 98% fit this category.  +/- 1%

See, Nate doesn't know the answer to this because he's
never been to Cincy.  He'd soon realize that it blows
Treffen out of the water.  :p

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio

--
Mike