Re: MS into my 75 - need an old laptop

you may consider checking out local paw shops they usually have older
(486/PII/PIII) laptop for cheap..

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:48:33 -0500, Mark F. <mk1mark@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi list, since the center diff blew in my only running car (Audi
Coupe), I'm trying to hurry my Megasquirt'N'EDIS (distributorless)
install into my 75 track car/temporary daily driver.  I need a cheap,
older laptop for tuning (needs a serial input).  Anyone have one lying
around?

Thanks!

Mark.
75 - MSnEDIS,WBo2, high compression ABA/JH project
80 S
81 - rust free Oklahoma car - for sale
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt - dead w/ blown tranny

Patrick Bureau - patrick.bureau@gmail.com