From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ron Pieper
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 12:22 PM
To: carol eller; scirocco list
Subject: Re: Ebay MKI Scirocco - not mine

Not a bad car!  The photographer/ebay seller needs a slap upside
the head for posting so many
redundant photos tho...

What else could have 240K, be that old, and look that good?

(ME!!)

Ron

--- carol eller <carolscustomcreations@msn.com> wrote:
 Now see there?  If jb cunt hadn't screwed us, I could buy that car!  And
get a ride along out to Reno, and drive it back!  HUMPH!  Btw,
will reply to
the wonderful notes in a bit.  trying to clean and get rid of
some of this
aggression.  That way, I can start some quilt projects that I
need to work
on and get even more out.  You should see me with a rotary
cutter!  Don't be
near me when I'm cutting material!!!!  You MIGHT get hurt!  LOL!