From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of
JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 9:30 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: WTB-Black Pass 16V door

Mine is shot.  All I need is a good skin.  I got a good interior and
glass. I am trying to set this up early with the hopes that some one
could bring it to Cincy.  :}  Please?  If not I live in Columbus Ohio.

Joshua Conner
Coordinator/ Mu 313
Business Support Center Verizon Wireless
1(866) 837-0022 Ext. 6165
Fax 1 (614) 560-2511

proprietary, confidential, and privileged or subject to the work product
doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this
message and deleting it and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

San Francisco * San Diego * Los Angeles * Sacramento * Orange County * Las Vegas * Portland * Houston * Phoenix
This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies. GORDON & REES LLP  http://www.gordonrees.com