[SPAM] Re: 82 with RED INTERIOR (Tony)!!!

Yeah, I kinda had a good feeling about it, too.  Seems unmolested, which is really important to me.
My eyes popped out of my head when I saw the red seats.  They're in awfully good shape, too.

Jim

----- Original Message ----- From: Neptuno To: Rhett Farnum Cc: Jim Ruffi ; Roger concha ; Scirocco list Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 4:34 PM
 Subject: Re: 82 with RED INTERIOR (Tony)!!!

 Well according to the car fax and the ebay ad the car is a one poerson owned rocco, Low mailes are more than likely true some discrepancies with what I got from carfax, but more than likely it is cause it has not been inspected since. I dont think this one has been flogged and abused. It looks like it was loved, and cared. Now I only wished someone would go see it.

 El Tony