Plea for help....

Hey everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me out.  Sorry
for the long-winded post.

As some of you are aware, I'm attempting to buy Montreal
Marc's Scirocco Slegato.  The car has what is probably a
blown head gasket, so it can't really be driven any
distance.  Marc needs to have it gone by the end of this
month because he's vacating the space where his '83
Scirocco is stored for the winter.  In other words, as of
March 31st, he has no place to park everything.

So far, attempts to get the car out of his garage and down
to Cathy's have been unsuccessful.  First, there was Mk 1
Mark's Audi, in which the diff blew up minutes into the
trip to Montreal.  Next was Cathy's son's friend with an
F-150, but that fizzled for several reasons.  Third, Marc
was going to tow it this last weekend with his Audi only to
be called to work the next two weekends.

Mk 1 Mark is still willing to tow it out of Montreal at
some point, but his tow vehicle isn't ready yet. Meanwhile, the clock is ticking.

Is there anyone else in Montreal, or who knows someone in
Montreal, that would be willing to store a car until Mark
can come and get it?  I'm running out of options trying to
save this rough but very rare car.

Thanks everyone,

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172