Re: Yellow mk2 with fiske wheels?

that is scott kraus. they are indeed 17" fikse wheels not sure of the offset. he is part of the list but doesnt use it much. he has been kinda MIA lately. other things going on in his life. you probably wont be able to contact him. your best bet might be to search on VWvortex under his screen name vwdohc993 and see if he ever posted anything about them

Patrick <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:I was going through some old pics today I found and I came across several pics of this car. Some with a body kit some without but same yellow decepticon sticker on the hatch and white cat tails. does anyone have info on this car? Is this guy on the list? I would really like to know if those are fiske wheels and what size and offset are they?

Patrick