RE: Slow but making progress...

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Don Walter
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:21 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Slow but making progress...

Well it's been 4 weeks and I'm in the back stretch just working out
the final details.  My mechanic is more anal than I am with how things
should be.  All that is left is to put the radiator back in and do the
final wiring for the TEC 2 which is not that much.

Check out my progress:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939/4

The other pages have plenty of other pictures to look at too.  Let me
know what you all think.

Looking sweet, man.  One Q., is that a Ross fuel rail?  That, and what brand
of coils are those?  One day I might get the chance to build a system
similar to yours, but no time soon...  :(  In the meantime, it might be nice
to know more about what all you have done. (Forgive me if you posted details
on the page, I just browsed the pics only...)

TIA,
 David