From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
Date: 2005/03/22 Tue PM 12:18:04 EST
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Front swaybar install on a mk1

The autotech sway bar and subframe I have mount to the where the "stock" mounting point would be on a mk2 on the undercarriage. How is this
accomplished  on a mk1? Particularly w/ respect to the studs that are
"supposed" to be on the  undercarriage.

As an aside - in my 3+ years on the list, I can't remember this question
being  asked...  :-|   What's worse is that I've never installed a set on
a mk1 (and  I've had 8!! They've always either already had them or not...)

Thanks!  JT

I am not sure I understand the question...  Because of that, I may indeed
be interested in this as well (when I get mine)...

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...