To: "Roger concha" <rogercv1@gmail.com>
Cc: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: 1978 VW Scirocco MK1 restore, race, or parts

Isn't that the one that was just on eBay??

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:47:16 -0500, Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7962783207&category=6783

Premier Auto Sales, Inc.
606-545-0256
You are bidding on a 1978 VW Scirocco MK1 to fix up or use for parts.
These early Sciroccos are getting harder to find. Good car to modify
for racing. Comes with complete drivetrain, but is not in running
condition. The best thing about this car is that it seems pretty solid
and doesn't appear to have had any major accident damage. We do have a
clear title for this car.

The body looks to have been spray painted white(white is the original
color as well) and there is silicon around all of the window seals.
There is also silicon on most of the vacuum hoses and other lines in
the engine. The engine will crank over and start if gas or starting
fluid is sprayed in the intake. I put the car in each gear and
"bumped" the starter and all gears seem to be present.

I believe all the electricals are in fair order. We have pictures of
underneath the car available as well on our site. The car needs
completely gone over, but is solid and complete. If you are looking
for an MK1 project then this may just be it. Showing 232,000 miles.

More photos and info available at http://www.premier-autosales.com/cars/159.htm
Remember, this is a 1978 model used car and you should expect some
things not mentioned to show wear. We try to describe everything, but
sometimes small items are overlooked. We will be happy to send you
pictures or discuss this vehicle with you over the phone or through
email (or stop by and see us if you are close enough). HAPPY BIDDING!

Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1986 1.8 16V Black Scirocco (see progress at
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939)
1986 2L 16V Toronado Red Scirocco (under repair)
1971 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Karman Ghia (sold)
1969 Beetle (sold)