Re: Mattig cup mirrors?

I have a chance to get some of these and i was wondering if anyone here
has any input on them or possibly some pics you could email directly to
me at pgronau1@cox.net thanks!

Did anything ever come of this?  I have seen these mirrors on a
Corrado and liked them, but haven't seen them on a scirocco.  I'd like
to add a passenger side mirror, which at the same time I might as well
replace the drivers side, so I've also thought about them (or
something else of that style) instead of stock.

-Grant-