Reply to: anon-64404018@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-03-18, 5:01PM EST

1975-1977 VW Scirocco, Pair Of Original Front
Parking/Directional Lamp Assemblies, Amber Lens, Part
#'s 531953050A & 531953049A. Been In Dry Garaged
Storage For The Last 25 Years! Yes, Twenty Five Years!
A Bargin At $40.00 For The Pair! Please Call (516)
239-7262.

this is in or around Nassau it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests ok to transmit this posting into outer space

87 Scirocco 8v
84 Jetta GL