Re: Link to online repair manuals (all brands)

All brands besides Audi...., and Lamborghini :)

Mark F. wrote:
Here's a link I stumbled on while doing some research.  It appears to
be related to Alldata somehow (remember that handy "back-door" a while
ago? :D).  Anyways, if you're always doing work for people like your
brother's friend's sister's yoga instructor's cousin twice removed,
like I am, this link should prove handy...

<http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?UseCase=RG001&UserAction=viewRepairGuideYMMEYear>

HTH,

Mark.
75
80 S
81 - rust free OK car for sale - can't freakin give the damn thing away...  :(
90 Audi Coupe Quattro - 10vt