From: Anson Clement [mailto:ansonivan@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 9:56 AM
To: JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com
Subject: Re: check speed please?

Sweet jesus!
That thing has to be a handfull at 95mph with that alignment.

JoshuaA.Conner@VerizonWireless.com wrote:

My speedo doesn't work. No internet access at the job. How fast is 3800
rpm? .75 5th, 2Y tranny, 195/60R14. I was trying to hustle on my morning
commute. I did make good time so I think I was going at a good clip.
Thanks! Negron lives!

Joshua Conner
product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure. If the reader
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.

_____
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Small Business - Try