Re: Door Handle Gaskets

yes you can use the same gaskets, I have done 3 rocco's and had no
problems using the old gaskets

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:33:48 -0500, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: Patrick Gronau <pgronau1@cox.net>
> Date: 2005/03/04 Fri AM 11:25:21 EST
> To: Scirocco list <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: Door Handle Gaskets
>
> Do i use the same ones for the chinese handles that i would for the
> trigger style handles?? Where do i get them besides the stealership they
> want 10.00 each side plust they said 5 to 7 dollars freight! More than i
> paid for the handles shipped from oversseas!!
>
> Patrick

I have no idea if you can use the original grommets or not, however I should be able to beat that price easily...  :-)

867-837-209  2.16 ea,
171-837-211-a  2.17 ea,

Plus shipping, what, 5.00?

LMK if I can help you...

David

PS--  Contact me off list if you are still interested in trying to meet up somewhere on the way to Cincy...

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...